the advantages of an Ecommerce for restaurants and food producers were illustrated . So much so that a Netcomm research has predicted a further expansion of the sector.
Three years ago the so – called E-food , e-commerce in the food sector, in Italy grew by 30% for a value of 575 million euros . Purchases via smartphone doubled compared to the previous year, reaching 100 million euros 먹튀사이트.
In short, e-commerce is no longer associated with the sale of non-perishable and durable products but also with the so-called online Food & Grocery market .
Consumers have less and less time to spend on food purchases or want to do it from the comfort of their home. If we add to this the lockdown period that forced us to stay at home, we can say that the Food e-commerce sector is destined to grow further.
For several weeks, we have dreamed of a pizza with friends and there are those who now turn up their noses thinking of going to a restaurant equipped with Plexiglas dividers.
Restaurants and companies in the food sector (especially producers) are responding to this change by adopting more and more e-commerce sites . The goal is to offer consumers a highly competitive and high quality service.
Advantages for an Ecommerce for restaurants and food producers
The advantages of opening an e-commerce site for restaurants and food producers are different:
– reduction of the management cost compared to the physical store;
– opportunity to reach a greater number of customers;
– greater loyalty of established customers;
– possibility of promoting the high quality of the productions of small local entrepreneurs at advantageous prices;
To these main advantages we must add some needs in the current reality in which we find ourselves due to an emergency that is by no means over.
The additional benefits concern both the customer and the restaurant or food company:
– meet the needs of customers in a period of restriction and limitations or if the same restaurant owner is not organized enough to reopen the restaurant;
– always be present on the market ensuring a fast and reliable service at any time of day;
– for customers, not having to give up their favorite dish even at home, being able to choose from many specialties thanks to the menu to be viewed online;
– give a fun and leisure time to consumers even in periods of isolation, limitations and social distancing.